Links

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

Well this is a special day here in West Virginia, a day that has it's origins not too far from Morgantown in a neighboring county and a town called Grafton. It was a Holiday started by Anna Jarvis and first celebrated in her home town.

It's Mother's Day. And I would like to take this opportunity to wish my very own Mother a very Happy Mother's Day today. The picture that you see was one that was taken just last weekend as we all visited Amish Country.

My hopes are to get out to see my Mom this morning and maybe stop by the graveyard to see Jean, but this that all depends on how my bursitis is feeling. I just woke up and took both prescription as well as over the counter Motrin and and sitting here with an ice cold ice pack on my hip trying to numb it so I can go back to bed for a while. I'll have to wait to see how I feel, I'm very thankful to have the wonderful wife that I have as she has taken great care of me during all of this.

A Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers in the world out there, if it were not for you special ladies, none of us would be here.

Happy Mothers Day Mom.

No comments: