Links

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded thing that we all hate so much and call Monday is now behind us, my bursitis is starting to come more and more under control and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,790 days ago that the world celebrated my birth, well at least my family celebrated my birth, the rest of the world was too busy doing other things.

* It was 4,013 days ago that I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography specializing in Geographical Informational Science.

* 2,614 days ago Michelle and I went out on our very first date, a day my life forever changed.

* I wanted to make mine and Michelle's relationship a little more permanent, so 1,838 days ago I proposed marriage.

* 1,374 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we exchanged our wedding vows and became Husband and Wife.

* I've got about 6,047 more days to go, give or take a few hundred here or there, until I enter into the world of retirement.

* 233 more days to go until Goodbye 2015 is posted. This is the blog that recalls my previous year according to my blog.

* There are 227 more shopping days left until Christmas, you still have plenty of time if you haven't started yet.

* There are only 203 more days to go until my birthday.

* In a very short 124 more days we will be once again heading to Baltimore to set sail on our cruise.

*  In 116 more days WVU opens their 2015 Football Season up against Georgina Southern.

* Jimmy Buffett is coming back to Pittsburgh in only 93 more days. We have our tickets and we plan to party down with the rest of the Parrot Heads this year.

* There are only 86 more days to go until mine and Michelle's Fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* The family picnic is getting closer, it's only 47 more days away. I'm starting to get excited.

* There are only 40 days to go until Summer!!!!!! I STILL hate snow!

* In the last entry for this countdown, there are only 5 days to go until Brittany Graduates from WVU. Michelle and I plan on being there.

* This is my 4,049th blog that I have written for George's Journal. Make sure you tune in tomorrow for a very special blog written to a very special person.

* No work on the Hall Family Tree, It's on hold until probably this fall and the weather gets cooler.

* Nothing new on the brother search this week. It's been idled for a couple of months, maybe I need to start actually researching again and quit talking about researching.

* Michelle and I are going to have a very busy weekend this coming weekend. Not only is Brittany Graduating on Sunday, we'll be at KDKA Studios all weekend taping Steelers Trivia. We usually drive up and back on Saturday and then do the same on Sunday, this year however being there is only one opponent in our opening round game and we are a pretty good team, we've booked a hotel in Pittsburgh Saturday Night and will be staying up there rather than driving back and forth. We should finish up taping on Sunday with the worst case scenario and be able to be at the Coliseum for Brittany's Graduation with only a return trip from Pittsburgh that we have to worry about.

* I think my bursitis is under control now, too busy of a weekend coming up to be hobbled around by it.

* Once again I have to send out a Thank You to my wonderful wife, I have no idea what I would have done this weekend if there was not someone there to help and assist me at the times I was most feeble.

* Book our Hotel for Saturday, we'll be staying in Green Tree for FREE. I'm an IHG Rewards member and get a free night every year and this years free night was going to expire prior to our cruise, so it was use it or lose it.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho




No comments: