Links

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy 70th Birthday George Hall Sr

George Hall Sr
I would have loved to have taken this opportunity to wish a very special man a very Happy 70th Birthday today. This would have been the day that the man I call my Dad's 70th Birthday.

Sadly, he left us in 1999 at the young age of 54 so he has missed a great deal since then. Six Grandchildren Graduating from High School, a Son Graduating from WVU, a Granddaughter just days away from graduating from WVU, 4 Great-Grandchildren, 5 Marriages including my own, the passing of his wife and her battle with Pancreatic Cancer and his legacy of picnics and get togethers that we all remember him having.

These would have been his golden years and that I and a number of other people whose lives he touched would have loved to have shared them with him. There are a number of people from the next generation that would have loved to hear how many times he cut his finger making the potato salad every week, but my Sister Pam has a little tribute set aside for him at the picnic this summer.

Happy Birthday Dad, we miss you.

No comments: