Links

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hump Day

Well that's two days down, there are two more ahead of after today, now if we can just get up overt this noon time hump we are on the downhill towards another weekend. Tell you what I'll even do, we'll even make this a three day Holiday Weekend just for all my loyal readers. But Wait, we'll even call this the unofficial start of Summer! What a dead.

So much for a comical opening, at least I tried. We are looking at Memorial Day Weekend coming up this weekend, even though it does seem early, this coming Monday will be the last one in May for 2015.

What are everyone's plans for the Memorial Day Weekend? I know Michelle and I have to talk about our plans, I know we mentioned to her Sister about going to Ohiopyle, but that is when we both thought that there were a couple of weekends to go to get there and not this weekend.

Last year we went to Blackwater Falls, so who knows what exactly we will get ourselves into. All I know is I want to eat something coming off of a grill someplace and somewhere. After last weekend and all the running around we did you would think that we would take it easy, but that's just not in our nature.

Let me know what you are doing this weekend in either of the comment sections.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: