Links

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



One a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through my pictures that I have either taken with a camera, scanned with a scanner or just simply stolen off of the internet through the years. I'm thinking at last count I have a little over 30,000+ images to choose from. I like to select just one lost moment in time to post up and share with everyone. Sometimes as you know this is pretty easy and sometimes it's a pretty difficult task. One thing that it always is is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is one that is very special to me and Michelle. This was actually a group photo of everyone at Mine and Michelle's Wedding. We had everyone get up on the walk way that goes across Marilla Park and got our picture taken as a group.

I used this image last year when I sat up the 2014 Picnic as the background picture on the Facebook invite. There were some people missing from the picture, but you only have one chance to capture the moment and these are all of the people who were available at the time we captured this very special lost moment in time.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: