Links

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Pamela Sue Hall McClain

Pam McClain (left)
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my youngest sister Pam a very happy Birthday today as she celebrates her 21st Birthday again just like I do every year.

Pam is always the one you can count on and is always there for anyone and everyone who needs anything. You could not draw up a blueprint for a more lovable sister than my Sister Pam.

I'm not sure what George has in store for Pam today or if they will just wait a few days and celebrate their birthdays together since his is on Saturday. My guess is that the two of them will get together and celebrate them together.

If you happen to see Pam today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday as she most certainly deserves. it.

Happy Birthday Pam, I hope that you have one of a great day.

No comments: