Links

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits on a Wednesday

* Well since yesterday was my April Fools edition of my blog, I had to move my tidbits that usually runs on Tuesdays till today. The blue footed booby is still partying, so I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 2,207 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date together a few years ago. We have done a lot together since then.

* 1,433 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* 960 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we exchanged our martial vows.

* I've got about 6,452 more days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred.

* 273 days to go until my Goodbye 2014 Blog is written. I need to start getting some more content.

* 267 more shopping days left until Christmas, if you like to get an early start, you have plenty of time to go.

* In 158 days we once again set sail out on the Atlantic Ocean towards the Caribbean once again. This will be our third cruise together and the last on this version of the Carnival Pride before it goers into dry dock this winter and gets a complete overhaul.

* 126 days to go until our third Wedding Anniversary.

* 112 days to go until we party down with Jimmy Buffett and the rest of the Pittsburgh area Parrotheads.

* Only 80 days to go until SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

* This is my 3,596th blog post. I'll be celebrating my tenth year as a blogger this year. I will be celebrating it on Grand Turk.


* We'll be traveling next week, we are heading back to Washington DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival . We are hoping to catch them in their peak, but you never know. We went down last year and they had not peaked yet. Hopefully we'll have some more luck this year.

* We'll be spending much of the day again at the Smithsonian again, much we have not seen and would love to see.

*  We have made it down to the trails a couple of times this week already, Monday we took Sadie and Gracie and that just wasn't a good trip. Sadie is getting very old and may be nearing a time that we would all regret. Blind, no teeth, deaf and losing her way even around the house.

* I am still thinking we need to do a pic nic this summer. Everyone has been very receptive towards it, now we just need to find a day or a date that does not conflict with anyones schedules. To my siblings who will be attending, what days do or do not work for you. What days do not conflict with previous plans or parties?

* We have our grill assembled, now all we need is nice weather and a big bag of meat to throw on it. We've still got the big gas one that we are going to use, but I'm ready to break out the charcoal one.

* Does anyone else have any ideas for family get togethers this summer?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: