Links

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household. Michelle is still sound asleep after that losing battle with the Sandman last night, while I have have already recovered. I'm up watching something or another on HBO, but have no idea what I am watching. That should tell you my level of attentiveness to my surroundings at this moment.

I would love to say that we have plans for today, but it looks as though it is going to be raining all day starting in  a few hours, so I guess you could say that has put a little bit of a damper on any plans that we may have had for the day.

With all the rain, maybe it is a prime day to just power lounge and take a good nap this afternoon, but then again I'm a bit of a cabin fever kind of guy and like to get out and around a little bit since we don't really do it during the week.

It should be quiet in Morgantown today as dead week is over and this is the start of Finals Week. That was one of the two weeks of the year that my brain turned to mush from spending too many hours in the library studying. Good luck to all the students that are getting ready to take finals. Chad's finals week at Fairmont State are next week and he'll be done for the year.

Have a great day.

No comments: