Links

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Early Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again in the early AM, I'm the first one to recover from getting my butt kicked by that dreaded Sandman last night and am up watching Man of Steel on HBO. The Household is quiet as Michelle and all the animals are in dream land.

Well we had a pretty good day yesterday to say the least. We started off with doing a little bit of Geocaching, including doing a little bit of maintenance to our own Cache. We have another one set up to go, a larger one that we have had ready for a few years, we just have never put it out yet. We also have a couple of travel bugs that we need to set up and put out as well.

We both agreed we need to do a little bit more geocaching this year, we did a grand total of six last year and we already have three this year. It's time to get those numbers up a little ...LOL

Yesterday afternoon we finally broke in our Kettle Grill. We put a couple really thick and juicy New York Strip Steaks on the grill and I have to say they turned out amazing. I used to like my steaks well done, but that was overcooked. Then I liked Medium well, cooked all the way through but still juicy. Now I'm at a point where I am liking medium, still has pink in the middle but oh the taste. The older I get the less cooked I want it. This was the first time cooking with the Kettle Grill, the large Gas one is still under the tarp from the winter, and I have to say I really have gotten a whole new appreciation for charcoal cooking. We absolutely love this grill.

Have a great day

No comments: