Links

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hump Day

It's Hump Day. We're smoothly working our way towards another fun filled weekend and we're almost half way, halfway or past halfway there depending on when you are reading this. Come on weekend and que the Camel.

Strange night Monday night was, but I'll get into that a little later. 

Gary, my brother, stopped by for a surprise visit and we started to do a little bit of talking about the Pic Nic this summer. On the agenda was the pic nic and the Menu. Gary said he wants fish on the menu, so we can oblige him with that request. We were thinking the traditional Hot Dogs and Hamburgers for the obvious. Nothing too elaborate, but you know how that goes. Anyone else have any suggestions for menu items that day? Jean mentioned everyone bringing a covered dish or something to that affect, I was planning on grilling burgers and dogs and maybe some brats. 

I haven't indicated it yet, but now I will. I would like to see an end to any and all family feuds on this day and I do mean all of them. I would like to see everyone there and enjoy the day. You don't get too many days like this, and as I grow older you learn to appreciate them more and more I realize that it is just a waste of time. Make memories, don't lose them. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: