Links

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in the early AM, the first to recover from the butt kicking I took from that dreaded Sandman last night and am up already watching Top Gun on HBO and collecting my thoughts on the day.

Weather permitting today I would like to get out and around for a little while. I think the best way to do that is maybe start Geocaching for the year. It's a hobby that we do love, but really don't do enough of and it is great exercise. There have been a large number of Caches added to the Morgantown area over the past year, maybe this will give us something to do today, weather permitting.

I think we are ready to finally break in our Webber Grill sometime today. It was our Valentines day gift to each other, but have yet to give it its first workout, much less the first grilling of 2014. A much welcomed event after the long drawn out winter that we have had. You can see that our daffodils have already sprung and have said screw this winter crap, our turn!

I do have to say that I love this time of the year, it's when everything wakes up and is renewed after a cold and freezing period. It's a time of shorts and sandals and outdoor activities. It's a time when you don't have to warm your car up in the morning before you go to work or have to remove any snow from any vehicles.

The weather is supposed to be beautiful in DC this coming week, hopefully we hit the Cherry Blossoms at their peak and get some great pictures. I'm looking forward to it.

Have a great day and enjoy your Saturday!!!

No comments: