Links

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Here we are once again, Monday is in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Other than the blue footed booby mating with a Camen Alligator and living to tell about it, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

*  2,215 days ago I had the unique pleasure of going out on my first date with a wonderful woman.

* 1,439 days ago I got down on one knee and asked for her hand in marr

* 976 days ago at the Marilla Center we got hitched, and we fed quite a few people on that day.

* I have 6,446 days give or take a few hundred one way or the other until I retire.

* There are 267 more days of blogging I have to write before I can write my Goodbye 2014 end of the year blog.

* There are 261 more shopping days left until Christmas, no need to procrastinate, Walmart probably still has Christmas stuff on clearance from last year.

* In 152 more days we'll be once again setting sail  out on the Atlantic Ocean and headed way down South for Grand Turk.

* I have 120 days until my third Wedding Anniversary.

* 106 days until the Parrot Heads once again unite in Pittsburgh as Jimmy Buffett is coming to town for his yearly visit.

* 74 more days to go until SUMMERTIME!!!!!!

* This is my 3,603rd Blog. It may not be much to read from day to day, but it is a very nice documentation of my life over the last close to 10 years that I started doing this. I've written about everything from my opinion, to softball, to geocaching, to people I have met, places I have gone and things I have done.

* It's looking like we might see some rain in DC later this week when we visit. I'm actually OK with that, too many things to see and do to worry about a little precipitation.

* Anyone getting any ideas for a date on a pic nic? It's time to pick a date and grab a pavilion before they are all reserved.

* Michelle and I are continuing to watch Breaking Bad on Netflix, we're about half way through season 4 and it gets better and better with each passing episode.

* We really need to start doing more family outings, time is going by, we are all getting older and it's just needed.

* This is actually Hump Day for Michelle as she is off Thursday and Friday.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: