Links

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded return to work after a long weekend Monday now behind us, now it's time to start concentrating on a Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's day 2,222 since Michelle and I went out on our first date together. Can anyone remember what movie we saw?

* 1,446 days ago in the wee early hours of the morning, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* 983 days ago at the Marilla Center we exchanged our vows and ate a feast.

* I have 6,439 days until I retire, give or take a few.

* We have 260 more days left until New Years Eve and my goodbye 2014 blog.

* There are 254 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 145 more days and shrinking until we set out on our 2014 cruise to the Caribbean.

* 113 days to go until mine and Michelle's third wedding Anniversary.

* 99 days to go until we once again see Jimmy Buffett in concert in Pittsburgh.

* 82 days to go until the big family pic nic at Krepps Park. We want to try to get everyone together at least once this summer. Date and location are set, now it's time to start organizing.

* 67 days to go until SUMMERTIME!!!!!!

* This is blog post number 3,610 for me as a blogger.

* Would you believe that they are calling for snow in today's forecast. Seriously? Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? Be gone snow and cold weather.

* We started watching the fifth and final Season of Breaking Bad on Netflix. Talk about a captivating show. Arguably one of the best TV series ever made.

* Note that today is April 15th. If you haven't filed your taxes yet, I suggest you better get busy and do it quickly.

* University High Grad, WVU Grad and Morgantown Native Jedd Gyorko  just signed a 6 year $35 Million contract with the Sand Diego Padres.

* Josh Judy got his first save of the season for the Dodgers AAA affiliate the Albuquerque Isotopes. Go Isotopes!!!

*  Hi ho hi ho

No comments: