Links

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week is an easy one for me, one that Michelle took last Friday evening. My old Roommate and I had buried a hatchet that never needed stuck there in the first place. Funny thing is, most of my family have either never met Gregg Cutrone or have just heard stories of him. Funny story, other than Grandma Hall and my wife Michelle, Gregg and I lived together longer than I have with anyone else. Gregg was a brother to me and I'm glad to have reconnected with him. 

Gregg lives in Clevelnad now and is a Brown's fan and former season ticket holder, which is kind of funny because he grew up a Steelers fan, living in Greentree which if you are going downtown Pittsburgh and see the WDVE Building, Gregg grew up on the other side of the Parkway. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: