Links

Monday, August 07, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun-filled things that many of you refer to as weekends. Now it is a new week, with new goals and accomplishments to work towards, let's stick our noses back onto the grindstone of life once again and get to making this a better rock to live on. 

So what is it that we did on our Anniversary? We started it out with a trip to Tygart Lake. Michelle had only been to the lodge once and never around the entire lake. I started her off at the dam and we drove around to the swimming area (that has greatly increased the number of floating toys in the swimming area exponentially). We picked up some literature and are looking into one of their Sunday Afternoon Cruises in the near future. From there we headed to Fairmont for Dinner at Wasabi Fusion.  First let me say if you have not been to the Middletown Commons (the old Middletown Mall) in a Couple of years, you are going to be shocked as that entire facility is revitalized, busy and absolutely amazing and worth the trip. Now Wasabi Fusion I'll say this much about, if you like Fusian Steakhouses this might be worth a try. Dinners were amazingly cheaper but the quality of the food was the same. They have I think it was 8 or 10 grills set up, so there would never be a problem getting a seat. It was a great day, other than the cat I accidentally run over going from Grafton to Fairmont, but that is another story. 

I attempted to get my cars scheduled to be inspected this week, absolutely no luck in doing that and it'll be late next week before I can get either one of them in at Hartsells. Brian is really booked up all this week. 

No other plans for me this particular week, I really do need to get my drone all charged up to take out to fly. I have been a slacker all summer and basically all year in doing this, I just need to get it out and ready and do it. 

Have yourselves a great day, and make it memorable. 

No comments: