Links

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Me and Gregg Cutrone
Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I tried to get Kiwi to write my blog today but he's being hard-headed and wants to re-renegotiate his contract for more millet again. I'm holding firm on my negotiations, so he's not speaking to me this morning. 

It was an eventful week this past week. I did get both cars inspected. Michelle's car needed rear breaks and there was a wire showing on the inside passenger side drive tire, somehow getting worn down or something not right. So I put 4 new tires on her car (I was going to do it last fall but didn't) and she is taking it in to get it aligned Tuesday Morning. There is a shop close to her work and they will take her to work and deliver the car to her. Michelle has known the owner of the Sube Shop for years, he was one of Chad's friends and he has always been a big help to her. Two cars were inspected for another year. Check. 

Earlier this week and it started last weekend, I was communicating with my old roommate Gregg about him being on the WVU Fans page. Gregg played football for WVU back when we were roommates, but we really had not spoken in 35 years. Monday he messaged me and invited me to go meet him at Keglers last night. His Football Recruiting class was having a get together and he invited me. We exchanged phone numbers on Monday and had a nice two-hour phone conversation earlier this week. Gregg and I roomed together for 3 1/2 years while he was playing here. It was great to meet some of his team mates as well, Michelle wanted to get a picture of her and Freddie Boom Smalls but that never came to fruition. These are the guys who beat Penn State and Boston College with Heisman Trophy Winner Doug Flutie in back-to-back weeks. Gregg was heading back to Cleveland last night, but we'll keep talking. It's like we picked up like we were still living together. 

No plans for the day coming up, I never got around to cutting grass last week due to getting cars inspected and having them serviced. The weather wasn't completely cooperative last week, so I will either cut the grass this weekend or early next week. 

Have yourselves a great day 

No comments: