Links

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Happy Birthday George "Moke" McClain

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my nephew George "Moke" McClain a very happy birthday today. If his and my math is right he is 35 years old today, or if you use my exclusive 1,000-day calendar that I prefer to use, he is 12. 

I am very proud of what this young man has accomplished in his life, wrestler, war veteran, network professional and someone whose career has no limitations. 

I did manage to talk to Moke briefly yesterday and wish him a very Happy Birthday. I'm not sure what his lovely wife Ang and the girls have anything planned for him today, but whatever it may be he has more than earned it. 

If you get the chance make sure you reach out to Moke today and wish him a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Moke.  

No comments: