Links

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, refreshed from Kiwi taking over my responsibilities writing yesterdays BLOG and ready to start writing. 

In case you have not taken notice and I swear they they just left, the students are back to moving into the dorms. I would say the vast majority of them are already here with a few stragglers coming in between now and the start of classes on Wednesday. Allow yourselves a little bit of extra time when traveling around town due to not only all the additional traffic, but a bunch of people dropping off their kids and not knowing how to drive in Morgantown. Patience is a virtue. 

Last night I wanted some ice cream, Michelle and I drove to Mountaineer Country Ice Cream with the thought of getting some, that place was more packed than I have ever seen it. We walked into the store and it was packed, so it was on to plan B which was Dairy Queen and my Butterfinger Blizzard fallback. 

Our plans for the day, well we didn't do anything yesterday mainly based on the Thunderstorms in the forecast. Today's forecast also has Thunderstorms, but I'm not sure of I believe them. Grocery shopping and chores. 

Have a great day. 

No comments: