Links

Saturday, August 05, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing the fact that he wants some powertools in his cage. That one 5/8" perch that we replaced last weekend he already managed to bite in half by Tuesday evening believe it or not. He wants some power tools to design his own perches. 

Planning on this being a busy day. What we usually do on Sunday Mornings (grocery Shop), we are going to do this morning. A number of the electronic coupons that we have from Krogers expire after today and are no good tomorrow, so we are going to take full advantage of it and go shopping today. 

I did make a nice chewy order for Kiwi yesterday, there are only certain treats that he likes, so I get him what he does like and what he will eat. I have put all kinds of other things in the cage like dried fruits or even fresh fruits and he is just a no go on that. 

Still doing good with me not drinking any soda and pretty much exclusively drinking brewed and unsweetened Iced Tea. My ice tea maker has gotten itself a nice workout over the last week and a half. My glucose numbers are coming down closer to normal as I am not eating as much as I was before. I was a grazer, someone who could sit at the computer and constantly eat. 

No grass to mow today, I mowed it and did my weed eating on Thursday, so all of that is done. I did powerwash my old tool box that I have used for like 30 years. It was a craftsman set that I had bought in the early 90's, I had a Chevy Spectrum and George changed my clutch for me. I bought a nice set of tools for that time and they have just been basically sitting. I bought a new bigger toolbox a couple weeks ago, but the old one was still functional just dirty. So I power washed it and will probably keep a few things in it. I have a real nice set my wife bought me from Lowes years ago for Christmas in the back of my car, but needed something for the mancave. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: