Links

Monday, August 07, 2023

Happy Birthday Randy Lee Hamrick

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Nephew Randy Lee Hamrick a very Happy Birthday today. 

If my math is correct, and I know that it is because I use an abacus, Randy should be celebrating his 35th Birthday today. 35 really? That's how old I was when I started college, time goes by way too quickly. 

Randy is a multi-talented handiman and has been working with his Dad nick for a number of years as well as some of his own stuff. I'm very proud of him and who he has become. 

I'm not sure what Randy has planned for the day or if there is even anything planned for him, but he is loved by his entire family and has taken the title of worlds greatest uncle from me from what I understand. 

If you happen to see Randy today, make sure you wish him a very Happy Birthday. 

Happy Birthday Randy. 

No comments: