Links

Monday, August 14, 2023

Monday

It is once again that time of the week when we put the weekend behind us and look forward to what the week has to offer us. It's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that week do that makes this world a better world to live in.

I did see something kind of funny on Facebook over the weekend, I was scrolling and on one of the groups that I frequent, the WVU Mountaineer Fan Page and I scroll down and see this image. For those of you didn't know him or ever get the chance to meet him, Gregg Cutrone was my room mate from 1984-1987 when he Graduated. We had roomed together at three different locations, two on Brockway across from the Bakery then the last two years at Barrington North. Gregg is not a member of that group, so I messaged him the night before his birthday and pointed out that post and added him to the group. It was a nice pleasant surprise for him. 

So what is on this weeks agenda? I'll be heading to Hartsells twice this week to get both of the cars inspected. I'm putting Ice (Michelle's Car) in on Thursday and Pearl (my Car) in on Friday for inspections. I'll have to drop a car off in the early morning and then uber over to pick it up as Michelle goes to work with the other car. Speaking of Ice, we paid it off yesterday so now we own both cars outright after purchasing them new. 

Haver yourselves a great day, make it special and make it memorable. 


 

No comments: