Links

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Since yesterday was Jimmy Buffett week on my personal top 12 for Music, I thought I would grab a pic from our last concert of his we actually made it to and use one of those pictures.

This was thre year Michelle and I rode up in a Limo and didn't have our own tailgate. So we decided to walk around a little bit and you'll never guess who I ran into having his own tailgate. I think this was Smitty's first Buffett Concert, so Michelle had to grab a picture of the two of us that day. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: