Links

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Kiwi's Korner

Hey everyone it's me Kiwi. Dad is sleeping still and I've opened my cage up and come over to his computer and am writing this to give you a superior species (that's aviary) point of view. My Humans can't hang so I'm stepping in and stepping up. 

I'm going to have both of my humans home today, Mom leaves for work every morning and Dad answers to our every calling, you can refer to him as the bird slave. 

Mom's pretty nice, I have a number of cousins dropping by every evening, but they always stay outside because my cage just isn't big enough. Mom the sweetheart that she is feeds them every day. Now it's not the premier stuff that I get of choice nuts and seeds, but since there are so many of my cousins dropping in Mom feeds than the wild bird food. That's fine as long as I am still treated as special as I am. 

I overheard them talking last night, I was pretending like I was busy so they wouldn't think I was sticking my beak into their business, they are undecided for any plans this weekend. I know Dad said the grass isn't high enough and he'll take care of it next week and Mom is just enjoying a couple of days off. 

I usually grind her coffee beans for her every day, but today and tomorrow she usually drinks out of that Keurig thing. I'm not sure why, I am the world aviary champion bean grinder, and I could charge top dollar for my services. 

I'll make everyone a deal, you have fun today and I'll fly around town and poop on on the students making the traffic horrible. 

No comments: