Links

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, we're up discussing on whether or not either one of us actually watches TV or if it is just on for background noise. He says I just have it on for noise and I say I watch it, don't ask me what is on it other than a football game, but I watch it....sometimes.

Had a good day yesterday, Michelle made a couple trips to goodwill around town to look for a few things since she is losing so much weight, we ended up getting a toilet paper holder and a shaker bottle for the Overnight Oats that she eats every morning. She really likes these things and they do not mess with her sugar. 

We did go to Rural King to buy some more corn and bird seed. Michelle really gets a kick out of feeding the deer and the birds. I can count no fewer than 7 deer, at least 4 of them bucks, that stop by pretty much on a daily basis. As well as Turkey's, Phil the Groundhog, and a wide array of all kind of bird species. I'm just waiting to see a bear one day, and there have been a couple known to be in the area. 

Today would have been my stepmother Jean Hall's 74th Birthday. She was born on this day in 1949 and touched so many lives. 

Typical Sunday for us.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: