Links

Sunday, August 06, 2023

12 Years Ago Today

It was 12 magical years ago today that my life of bachelorhood became something of the past and I entered the world of matrimony with my lovely wife Michelle. 

12 Years ago at the Marilla Center in front of friends and family, we said our I Do's and became Husband and Wife. We were married by a co-worker of Michelle's that performed the wedding ceremony as it was something that he wanted to get off of his bucket list, so he got his license and we did it. 

We did it on a limited budget, but pulled it off and made it memorable. With the help of Jean and the ladies at the church, people at the wedding were treated to a feast of some really good homemade food and a mingle with some very special people in both of our lives. 

The family had gotten together the night before and the traditional rehearsal dinner was everyone being treated to cheap pizza and blowing up air-filled decorations to decorate the center. After the wedding we had just as much help breaking everything down and returning the center to how we had received it a couple of days earlier. 

Today completes 12 marvelous years with a very special lady. We're planning on going out to dinner somewhere to celebrate. 

To my lovely wife Michelle, I love you with all of my heart and the last 12 years (really 15) have been the happiest years of my life. They were Happy because I spent them with you. Here is to the next 12 + years. I Love You, Happy Anniversary. 

No comments: