Links

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday has been completed, my streak is starting the home stretch and today is a Tuesday (I think), time for a tidbits.

* It has been 20,239 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math.

* It has been 5,462 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, I am ecstatic that I get to go to the biggest event for my discipline this year.

* 4,063 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut, but something tells me I may have mentioned that previously.

* 3,287 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife.

* It was 2,818 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married and partied and feasted.

* I have now lived 450 days longer than my Dad did, boy was his life way too short.

* I have 4,612 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,220 days away. Kick of Panther butt.

* 278 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I'm loving our Spring weather that we have been having.

* 262 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. Would you believe over 1/4 of the year is over with already?

* There are 239 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 215 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 98 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* 68 Days until I jump on an Airplane and head to the left coast. San Diego here we come.

* There are 53 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!

* I have written 5,622 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.

* No Drone flights this weekend as of press time, been a little bit too busy with the new segments.

* I still need a new impossible project, maybe my next impossible project will be to find another impossible project.

* Amy, Terri, and the kids raised over $500 for the MS walk for my niece Val. Great job to all who participated in trying to beat this ugly disease.

* Ice is in the shop getting repaired, Pearl is going to have to have her windshield replaced soon. I got a crack that started not too long ago and it's spreading. Already contacted my Insurance Company, only going to cost me $100 and the company will come to where I work to do it.

* We tried Heather's Original Philly Cheesesteaks (HOPC) this Saturday, they were awesome and I'll be giving her some more patronage.

* Michelle's company may have a huge announcement in the very near future. They may have landed a large big time nationwide contract.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: