Links

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is up in Ellwood City today for Maddy's Birthday and I'm here holding down the fort. Peanut is lurking around somewhere, Sophie is sleeping somewhere and Kiwi is sitting in her cage being good.

My day is obviously going to consist of me going out and doing some field work for RTI. I've got a good start to the quarter, I just need to keep it going and grab a few more interviews. I'll be working both today and tomorrow and am planning on taking next Sunday off, as it will be Easter Sunday and I think visiting people on this day would be detrimental to the effort at hand. 

The WVU Spring game is this afternoon, it's being streamed locally and will be on WBOY, only problem is that Comcast took away WBOY here in Monongalia County a couple of years ago so I won't be able to record it. I am a little curious as to what this season holds and how the team is progressing under new coach Neal Brown.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: