Links

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up early and I think BlacKKKlansman is playing on HBO on the Boob Tube Behind me. I'm not coherent enough to be paying attention.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter today. It is the most honored time of the year for Christians (yes even moreso than Christmas) and is a celebration of Jesus raising from the tomb.

What it also means is then end to a 20 day streak of consecutive days worked for yours truly. I'm not going out today and Michelle and I rushed and made sure all of our shopping and chores were done yesterday so that we could enjoy the day today pretty much stress free. We're doing a small dinner here for us, but just basically going to take it easy and recharge today. A new streak starts tomorrow, but today I rest and relax.

I bought Michelle an Amazon Echo for Easter, we got it all hooked up last night and I think after seeing Jon and Laura's she wanted one, so I picked one up yesterday. We're still getting acclimated to it.

Have yourselves a great Easter. 

No comments: