* Monday is over with, Tuesday is ahead of us and you know what that means. Time for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,218 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math.
* It has been 5,441 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography.
* 4,042 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, dinner and a movie and as bad as my choices were she stuck by me.
* 3,266 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife.
* It was 2,803 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center
* I have now lived 429 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short time and life really is.
* I have 4,619 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,243 days away. I'm ready for it.
* 299 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I'm hating on him a lot less as out warmer weather is getting here.
* 283 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 260 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 236 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.
* There are 119 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* There are 73 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!
* I have written 5,601 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* No Drone flights this weekend, but soon. I really should have flown this past weekend, but my health decided to step in and interfere.
* I still need a new impossible project, maybe my next impossible project will be to find another impossible project.
* My Nephew Calvin he is 8,604 days old, just had to update last weeks number so it is accurate.
* I found out this weekend that my brother in law Robert just recently bowled his 4th, 300 game of his career. Pretty amazing accomplishment.
* My Niece Amy is trying to raise money for the MS walk later this month. If you have a few spare coins, donate them to the good cause.
* Fill in the blank, not sure if anyone is reading this but if you are, you have been granted one bullet for your own choosing. =)
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho