Links

Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday

The weekend of running around and working is over with, now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back on the grindstone for another week of doing what we do for a living.

First off our Subrau that Michelle drives (Ice), is going into the shop today to be repaired from a wreck she got into a couple of weeks ago. Michelle was driving home on the interstate and someone lost a wheel and it bounced all over the interstate before lodging itself into our drivers side back door and denting it in. She dropped it off to Center Service Auto Body yesterday and it should take about a week to get it back. She has a rental from Enterprise, courtesy of the guy who lost his wheels insurance company.

I'm probably going to be actually booking my trip to San Diego today. Michelle and I will probably have to fly out and back separately, but we will both be in San Diego from July 7th-12th. Now I just have to go through the headache of booking mine through my Companies booking site and put it on the company credit card. Flight, Hotel and Rental car are all paid for while I am there as well as my food Per Diem. I'll have to book Michelle's flights out myself and pay for them with one of our cards. The trick is trying to get similar flights and times. You would think that would be easy, it is not.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: