Links

Friday, April 05, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It has been a very busy week for me, but that doesn't mean that this week does not continue. It's just the end of the NETL work week for me, I will be working all weekend with my first available weekend for RTI of the quarter. In other words, it's the weekend, but only at one of my jobs, the other it's go time and there is no better time to find people home than the weekends.

I know they are having a birthday get together tonight at Whitetail Crossing (best Softball Sponsor in the Universe and they have great food) for my sister Terri. We may try to make it this evening, we have our Friday shopping to do and then it will depend on how we feel this evening. I'm usually beat by Friday afternoon/evening, and ready for bed, but we'll see how we feel this evening and may try to make an appearance.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: