Links

Sunday, April 07, 2019

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I guess you can call it the quiet before the storm. Peanut and I are up frolicking around, or should I say she is frolicking and I'm just sitting here, and we are both catching our thoughts for the day. 

It's going to be a busy day for me today, grocery shopping, home chores, sorting my meds, do finances and pay my taxes for 2018 (such sadness) and finally after all of that, I have to go out and work for RTI after I get all of that done. It's going to be a busy day to say the very least.

The NCAA Basketball Tournament now knows who the final two teams are, Texas Tech who we knocked out of the Big XII Tournament this year and Virginia who we beat here last season are the final two teams standing. Texas Tech is a Big XII team, so I am cheering for Texas Tech to win it all at this point.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: