Links

Monday, April 08, 2019

...Continued

When I say continued, I wish I were talking about my long extended weekend and time away from work, but alas I am talking about starting day 8 in a row and continuing my streak. It is however time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, it will once again be busy. Michelle is going to be traveling for both work and pleasure over the next couple of weeks. This weekend she is traveling back home for Maddy's Birthday party and next week she is traveling to Charleston for work on Thursday and Friday.

Me, I'll be here working two jobs and holding down the fort for a few days as Michelle is away. That's OK, we can handle it, we are definitely a trooper and will take care of everything on the home front.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: