Links

Sunday, April 07, 2019

Happy Birthday Terri Rehmani

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my sister Terri a very Happy Birthday today.

We all managed to have a get together with her on Friday evening for her Birthday at Whitetail Crossing. Everyone had dinner and then they went in the back and enjoyed some local music as this older crowd went home and went to bed.

Terri is an amazing person, it was her that picked me up at the lowest point in my life and dusted me off and put me on the right path despite me having the fears that I had at that time.

Not sure if Nick has anything planned this today, as we all went out to dinner on Friday, but if you happen to see this amazing young lady today, make sure that you take a little time out and wish her a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Terri.

No comments: