* Monday has been completed, my streak is starting the home stretch and today is a Tuesday (I think), time for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,225 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math.
* It has been 5,448 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, I love my field of work and I really do enjoy doing what I do.
* 4,049 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut, but something tells me I may have mentioned that previously.
* 3,273 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife.
* It was 2,803 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center
* I have now lived 436 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short time and life really is.
* I have 4,612 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,236 days away. Neal Brown should have the boys ready by then.
* 292 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I'm hating on him a lot less as out warmer weather is getting here.
* 276 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. Would you believe over 1/4 of the year is over with already?
* There are 253 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 229 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.
* There are 112 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* There are 67 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!
* I have written 5,608 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* No Drone flights this weekend, but soon. I really should have flown this past weekend, but my health decided to step in and interfere.
* I still need a new impossible project, maybe my next impossible project will be to find another impossible project.
* My Nephew Calvin he is 8,611 days old, just had to update last weeks number so it is accurate.
* My Niece Amy is still trying to raise money for the MS walk later this month. If you have a few spare coins, donate them to the good cause.
* This is my 16th straight day of working one job or the other, or both. My streak is going to come to an end Sunday with Easter.
* Misty had a Gastric Bypass Surgery recently, she seems to have been a trooper and was actually able to make it home pretty quick. She's a trooper.
* Kiwi (our bird) loves to sing, she seems like she is enjoying her new home and Michelle loves that little peckerhead.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho