Links

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, nothing is on the Boob Tube as my Xfinity Box is starting to have trouble doing its daily reset again, but I have all my streaming stuff I could watch. Peanut is up and around as she always is, I sometimes wonder if she ever sleeps.

I'm working once again for RTI today, but this will be the end of my streak as tomorrow is Easter and I'm not knocking on anyone's door on Easter Day, it's a time of family and togetherness, not studies. I'm not going to make it 30+ days this quarter, but a 20 day run was a nice run. I am taking over a new segment where some travel is required, but that will be done on weekends and not during the week. This should give me a few more weeks worth of solid work to do this quarter, my segments are pretty much worked down to a point where it's just a bunch of busy work creating records of call to units that no one is ever home at.

Being tomorrow is Easter, Michelle and I are going to be busy with a number of other things like our weekly shopping. I would assume most grocery stores as well as WalMart are closed tomorrow, so we're planning on getting everything done today so we can just stay home and relax tomorrow. Michelle was a real trooper by mowing the grass Wednesday night before she left for Charleston, so I don't have to worry about that this weekend.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: