Links

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well April Fools Day is now over with and it is time to get back to my normal blogging and not playing any more jokes, can't think of a better way to do that other than a tidbits.

* It has been 20,211 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math.

* It has been 5,434 days since I graduated from WVU. Get this next class over and done with so traffic can lighten up for a few months.

* 4,035 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, dinner and a movie.

* 3,259 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife.

* It was 2,796 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center

* I have now lived 422 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short time and life really is.

* I have 4,626 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,250 days away. I think I have knocked a thousand or so days off of this number since I started the countdown.

* 306 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I'm hating on him a lot less as out warmer weather is getting here.

* 290 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 267 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, but it is waaaaay to early to start talking about anything in the Winter.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 243 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 126 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 80 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!

* I have written 5,593 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.

* No Drone flights this weekend, but soon. I really should have flown this past weekend, but my health decided to step in and interfere.

* I still need a new impossible project, maybe my next impossible project will be to find another impossible project.

* My Nephew Calvin he is 8,597 days old, just had to update last weeks number so it is accurate.

* I'm only working one job today and tomorrow, today will be a lot of prep work and discussing tomorrows simulation at NETL.

* The Mountaineers are in week 3 of Spring Drills for Football. I think he is going to be a special coach, but it's not going to happen overnight. He's implementing a whole different mentality and a whole different culture, that's not something you do overnight.

* I hate being sick.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: