Links

Monday, April 22, 2019

A New Streak Begins

Well my one day off after 20 consecutive working is now over, now it is time for me to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. It's Monday, we're recharged, time to take on the world!!

Looking at my schedule ahead, it shouldn't be too busy, I have a Morale Subcommittee meeting later this afternoon and other than that it will be me doing a lot of Geospatial editing and data creation to create value added products down the road. I've seen a draft of the new contract and I'm a big player in it, or should I say I made myself a big player with the Emergency Operations Center, so life at NETL is good for me.

I'm out in the field today and probably Wednesday working my section, then I'll hit the road for the area a couple of larger cities down that I will be working the next few weekends. Travel time and travel money, that is the easy money for RTI...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: