Links

Friday, February 08, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of another fun filled weekend.

I guess the big news for today, is that this is the day when a second one of my Siblings reaches the same age my Dad was when he passed  away. That is now three of us, Jonathan, myself and now Kim that have made it to that number of days in age before he left us. It really does bring it into perspective as to how short life really is.

My weekend plans, I'll probably be out working tomorrow doing some field work, or better known as trying to catch the illusive interviews at home and at a time suitable for them to complete the interview.

Anyone done their taxes yet? Any unpleasant surprises?

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: