Links

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Sophie the cat is up on the bar neb-shitting around and about ready to knock something to the ground, but other than that it is quiet and peaceful. I'm watching 2012 on the TV behind me and thinking about putting a movie on and falling back to sleep.

Well today for only the second time since New Years day, I'm not working either of my two jobs. I broke my streak last Sunday, now I'm breaking a six day streak today and going to enjoy the day with my wonderful wife.

Grocery shopping and laundry are on today's agenda, plus we are going to make batch of Chili, the temps dropped enough that Michelle was just in the mood for a good batch of Chili and cornbread. No arguments from me. It is an awesome lazy cold Sunday afternoon kind of food.

I did receive word at work that my computer workstation will be upgraded here in the very near future. I've seen some of the new ones and they are, well kind of small. Not much bigger than a book to be honest with you, I just hope this thing has the ass that I need to properly run my Software but I don't see them taking a step back as far as Machines. I'm still a PC tower kind of guy, especially with all the peripherals I have.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy yourself.

No comments: