Links

Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well my non-existent three day Holiday weekend is over with, now it is time for me to put my nose back on that grindstone to start another week in the Office. Good reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,155 since I blessed this world with my existence, that is in fact a lot of days.

* It has been 5,378 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Geography, I was DC last week for an ESR Users Conference (what I went to school for) and had a great time.

* 3,979 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, we're still going strong all these days later.

* 3,203 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. Luckiest day of my life, she said yes.

* It was 2,740 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched.

* I have now lived 366 days longer than my Dad did, he missed out on so much due to his early passing. My sister Kim will achieve that milestone on Friday of this week. Terri is up next on the Countdown.

* I have 4,669 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,320 days away. Speaking of Football, tomorrow is National Letter of Intent Day, hopefully there will be a surprise or two in store for us.

* 362 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, we love Phil with his prediction this year.

* 329 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 323 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to plan and get ready.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 299 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 183 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 43 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING. Phil just said it is just right around the corner, for some reason I have to believe him this year as I've already seen a few trees start to bud believe it or not.

* I have written 5,536 blogs in the 14 1/4+ years I have been writing my Blog. I find it amazing I have stuck with it this long.

* No Drone flights this weekend, it's still winter but I want to get out and fly a little more this coming Spring.

* French Creek Freddie Lies, he does not know Groundhog Meteorology like Phil does.

* After taking off from doing a tidbits last week, it's a little challenging to start the most time consuming post of the week again.

* Cheeseballs and Crackers make a great snack when you are in the middle of writing a long blog. Just saying...

* I wonder if I should start to do a countdown until the next WVU Football game now that football season is completely over with.

* Tomorrow is National Letter of Intent Day for College Football, it's where the rest of the verbal commitments are put on paper and made official.

* How can the Temps change so much in a short week. It was sub zero last week.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: