Links

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, finally recovering from getting knocked out by the Sandman last night. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and attempting to make sure my eyes stay open.

Both Michelle and I are planning on working today, she's going to the Vet's and I'm going to go out into the field and work for RTI. My day is going to be rather short as I will be attempting to completely close one section and just trying to find a couple people home at the other one. Michelle is going into the Vet today, and I think we are both going to be off tomorrow.

Michelle went over tho her Sister Chris's last night for dinner, Jonnie and Maddie are in town and they were having a Pizza Party. I just came home after shopping at Sam's and put everything away then played on the internet for a little while. I didn't get into anything exciting and probably won't this evening either. This is the time of the year that I usually just wait patiently, or impatiently if that is more appropriate, for Spring.

Have yourselves a great day today as I continue to wake up.





No comments: