Links

Monday, February 18, 2019

President's Day

This will be a Monday that I enjoy, and Michelle will work. Today is the start of another fun filled work week, but it is also President's Day, which is a Federal Holiday and I'm off from my career job today.

Michelle on the other hand is starting a new fun filled week of working both jobs, although I am probably going to go out this morning and work for RTI with the truth be told. It's not going to be a long day, but one that I do intend on going out into the field on so it won't be a complete holiday so to speak.

Other than working this morning, I'm probably not going to get into a lot today. This is the time of the year when my life is rather boring, and to be honest I would feel more productive in the office today, but I'll take that day off and get a little bit of R and R today.

I hope everyone has a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: