Links

Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday

All Good things must come to an end, and yes that does include those fun filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, I do have a couple of meeting scheduled, but most of my week will be doing a lot of editing. I've taken on a project to create a very what I call valuable data set, but it is also one that is going to be very time consuming. It's going to be the base of a type of spatial data that is really not captured, but I did a project something like it last year and now I see ESRI is going to start to support Indoor GIS and I want to be ahead of the curve for my profession.

I think Michelle is working at the Vet today and tomorrow, I may go out for an interview if I get a call, but other than that I should be home during the evenings this week. My segments are almost as worked down as they are going to get, there is still one potential interview out there but the rest are redundant trips to places where I have found no one home for six weeks now. Not sure if they are going to send me out on the road, this coming weekend is a long three day Federal Holiday Weekend with next Monday being President's Day.

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to your week.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: