Links

Friday, February 15, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of another fun filled and a three day Holiday weekend.

Monday is President's Day, a Federal Holiday, meaning that we are giving this day as one of our Holidays. I better enjoy it, because now we start that long stretch between Holidays as the next one is Memorial Day at the end of May.

Now the next question, what am I getting myself into with this long Holiday weekend? Am I doing something exciting? Nope, probably work tomorrow for RTI and that will be the extent of it. Other than that, neither Michelle or I have any plans. I appreciate the day off, but I'll just be twiddling my thumbs.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: