Links

Saturday, February 09, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up watching who knows what on the television and trying to collect my thoughts for the day.

Anyone interested in buying former coach Dana Holgorsen's house? It's up for sale for a mere $2,950,000. It's a beautiful home, I just don't think it would be something that fits my lifestyle, or my budget to tell you the truth.

I'm back out in the field today working for RTI, it's going to be a short day as I have a feeling they are going to send my sections out for cleanup in the near future. I hate to admit defeat, but I think I have generated as many interviews out of these two sections as I am going to generate. I'm just generating records of call and trying to find elusive or in some cases evasive people.

Michelle is working at the Vet this evening, but I'm pretty sure that we are both taking tomorrow off. I think I'm at the point where I will be taking at least one day off a week from the two jobs.  I was off on Super Bowl Sunday and it's just getting that time when we just about pack it in for the quarter and get ready for the next one.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: