Links

Friday, February 22, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Once again no big plans for us this weekend, I know we are getting boring, other than I'm going out to do a little bit of field work tomorrow morning (I know the story of my life the last six weeks), but hopefully the weather will start warming up and I can maybe get a drone flight in here in the very near future. It's been a while and it is long overdue if you know what I mean.

I do have to say Spring has to be getting closer, Peanut spends all day sitting by the sliding glass door hoping to see the daffodils pop their heads up, she knows that when she sees them that her Meowtside time is starting for the season. Phil did predict and early spring and I have a feeling the shorts and sandals weather is right around the corner.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho



No comments: