Links

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up around the time I wake up every day surfing the net. The movie Deadpool 2 is playing on HBO on the TV behind me and I'm trying to plan out the less than eventful day.

Last night Michelle and I went to the Woodland United Methodist Church for a Spaghetti Dinner Fund Raiser. It's where Jim and Chris go to church and they are going to start doing monthly dinners are fund raisers for the church. Speaking of the Church, Jim's next Auction will be March 2 at the Church.

Schedule for Michelle and I today, obviously our Sunday morning grocery shopping, we love going at that time because it is when the store is the least crowded and low key. Although, I swear everyone is using that shop online stuff and there must be 5 or 6 people gathering groceries in their carts disturbing my peaceful Sunday morning routine.

Michelle and I are both off today from both of our jobs. If this were about 20 years ago, I would be extra excited today as it is the start of racing season and the Daytona 500. I doubt if I even know many of the drivers that drive today, as most of the ones I used to watch are now retired.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: