Links

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is completed, now I'm staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, except for Blue Footed Boobies and the Sloth coming over I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,162 since I blessed this world with my existence, that is in fact a lot of days.

* It has been 5,385 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Geography, best career decision I ever made in my life.

* 3,986 days ago Michelle and I went out for Pizza and to see the movie 10,000 BC.

* 3,210 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. It was 4:00 in the morning in the back yard, but she was up and ready as she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,747 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched. How many people do you know that can tell you how many days they have been married?

* I have now lived 373 days longer than my Dad did, he missed out on so much due to his early passing. My sister Kim  achieved that same milestone last Friday. Now Jonathan, myself and Kim have done it, Terri is up next on the Countdown.

* I have 4,675 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,299 days away. Need to kick some Panther kitty butt.

* 355 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, we love Phil with his prediction this year.

* 322 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 316 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to plan and get ready. Of course you could wait till after Christmas and get the stuff cheaper...lol Just saying.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 292 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 175 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 36 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING. Now I guess I have to contemplate on whether or not I am going to play Softball this season.

* I have written 5,543 blogs in the 14 1/4+ years I have been writing my Blog. I find it amazing I have stuck with it this long.

* No Drone flights this weekend, it's still winter but I want to get out and fly a little more this coming Spring.

* I need a new impossible project. I found Grandpa Hall's Music collection a few years ago by accident, then I went and traced down my long lost brother Jonathan last year. I need a new challenge, something that seems impossible and something to strive for.

* One project I need to strive for this spring is to find a way to re-secure the vase on Jean's part of her and Dad's Tombstone. The vase part has been knocked off, and I need to find a way to secure it on there more permanently.

* Speaking of graveyards, Sheila got in contact with me while I was in DC and asked how everyone was doing. She is going to come up here this Spring and replace the flowers on Mick's grave and wanted to know if Michelle and I would like to get together. Might be a good time to address the previous bullet point.

*  Michelle is attending a job fair tomorrow at the WVU Mountainlaire.

* She has another one two weeks from tomorrow at the Uniontown Mall, her company is also just about to explode as they are about to sign with a new biggest client and this one is quite large as in Multi Billion (yes with a B) dollar a year company.

*  Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: