* Monday is once again in the rear view mirrors and we are looking at a long Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,855 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's. This same calendar calculated my sister Terri's age to be 19.
* It has been 5,077 days since I graduated from WVU fulfilling a lifelong dream that I had had.
* 3,678 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, we're still together despite a horrible movie choice.
* 2,902 days ago I proposed to Michelle. I made her wait until 4:00 in the Morning (and 777 days), but it was well worth it.
* It was 2,439 days ago in front of our closest friends and family that Michelle and I poured sand into a vial and said "I Do" and we were.
* I am now 64 days older than my Dad when he passed, it brings a lot of things into perspective.
* I have 4,983 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working. Maybe I'll fly some drones.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,621 days away. I'm ready, I have always hated Pitt.
* 298 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019, he's lied this year as well, he can lie to me then as well.
* 265 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, nice round number to go until the end of the year.
* There are 259 more shopping days left until Christmas, I would rather not continue winter until then. Come on warm weather.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 235 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?
* There are 125 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary. It's amazing how fast time flies when you get older.
* There are 107 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 88 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again after him bypassing Pittsburgh last year. Still not hearing anything on Party buses.
* There are 72 more days to go until it's going to be Summertime officially, although you would never know it when we had snow this past weekend.
* I have written 5,211 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,789 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* No Drone flights this weekend, the weather and that geriatric wench Mother Nature were a little less than cooperative with the weather.
* I think Michelle will be going to Jon and Laura's this weekend for Maddy's Birthday Party.
* RTI just launched a new NSDUH Website in case anyone is curious as to what I do when I talk about RTI.
* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow?
* This weeks Riddle: I have many teeth and sometimes they’re fine, First I’m by your head, then I’m down your spine. What am I? What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....A Comb